- BA LLB (Hons.) - 120
- BCom LLB (Hons.) - 120
- Up to 15% of the total intake is likely to be filled-in under NRI/NRI Sponsored category.
- Over and above the approved intake, 15% supernumerary seats will be for Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Foreign Nationals (FN) and Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries-South East Asia (CIWGC-SEA). The application procedure and detailed information regarding eligibility for admission under FN/PIO/CIWGC-SEA category will be separately notified by the University.
A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks.
- Age of the candidate will be as per the criteria prescribed by the CLAT 2019 Committee.
General & NRI Sponsored Category
- Admission shall be based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2019.
- The candidates are compulsorily required to appear in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2019.
- Candidates are also required to fill in the application form of the Institute of Law, Nirma University (ILNU) in addition to the CLAT 2019 form.
Mode of Application: There is only one mode of application, i.e., ONLINE. The online application can be accessed by a candidate by registering self by creating a LOGIN ACCOUNT. Only those candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria can apply as the software will automatically reject the ineligible application. Therefore, please read carefully the guidelines before filling-up the application.
Mode of payment (Form Processing fee):
- General Category – INR 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 2950. • NRI / NRI Sponsored Category – INR 3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%) = INR 4130.
The payment shall be remitted by Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
Last date for Receiving Application Form
The last date for access and submission of online application is May 24, 2019